Tuesday, May 10, 2011

"I Prince William, take thee Catherine Middleton.."


The deeds been done, the Royal Wedding that is..

Prince William of England and Kate Middleton said their vows on April 29,2011 in the public eye of millions of people around the world! Kate looked stunning her in dress that was a variation of Grace Kelly's wedding dress, but a bit more modernized. 

I didn't get to see the wedding because I overslept, but I did see the moment they stepped onto the balcony to show the world their first kiss as a married couple. It was such an amazing moment as people were chanting "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!". They gave two kisses to the crowd and waved to the crowd before they went back inside for the reception that soon followed. 

All in all, it was a beautiful wedding from the millions of re-runs I saw that day! 
May they have a wonderful life! <3

P.S. There's one more prince... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment